[thechat] any evolters in California (speaking of beer-volts, cheese&wine-volts)?

Joel Canfield Joel at spinhead.com
Tue Feb 5 23:38:00 CST 2002

| Yeah, we're all over, aren't we? Well, California's a long
| state, so that's the way it is. It would be great to figure
| out a good place  for as many of us as possible to meet, though. :-)
|
| Warmly,
| Shirley

I just realized that our good friends who moved 'up north' live in San Luis
Obispo, half-way to the Bay. That even gives me a couch to sleep on if
anyone can make it to the SLO/Morro Bay/San Simeon area. Oooh; Hearst
Castle. Can you imagine the reception a bunch of wine-soaked evolters would
get there?

I'm serious about making the drive. Six hours in my truck is nothing to me,
and between good gas mileage and cheap digs, it's a dirt cheap trip for me.
If there were a group of any size, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

joel