[thechat] any evolters in California (speaking of beer-volts, cheese&wine-volts)?

Shirley Kaiser skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Wed Feb 6 00:08:01 CST 2002

At 09:34 PM 2/5/2002, you typed:
>Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 21:34:41 -0800
>
>| Yeah, we're all over, aren't we? Well, California's a long
>| state, so that's the way it is. It would be great to figure
>| out a good place  for as many of us as possible to meet, though. :-)
>|
>| Warmly,
>| Shirley
>|

>I just realized that our good friends who moved 'up north' live in San Luis
>Obispo, half-way to the Bay. That even gives me a couch to sleep on if
>anyone can make it to the SLO/Morro Bay/San Simeon area. Oooh; Hearst
>Castle. Can you imagine the reception a bunch of wine-soaked evolters would
>get there?
>
>I'm serious about making the drive. Six hours in my truck is nothing to me,
>and between good gas mileage and cheap digs, it's a dirt cheap trip for me.
>If there were a group of any size, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
>
>joel

That would be beautiful, Joel. I'd love to drive that, but I'd have to
figure out splitting it up somehow (I have neck injuries from a car
accident, so more than a couple of hours at one time in the car would be
rough). I could work it in to a vacation somehow, depending on the date,
though. I'd love to go!

It's a good half-way spot, that's for sure, and it's also beautiful. Let's
see what happens here with anyone else, too.

Warmly,
Shirley

Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.,  SKDesigns  mailto:skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Web Site Design, Development     http://www.skdesigns.com/