[thechat] American Movie

Clift, Heather HClift at glhec.org
Thu Feb 7 10:21:00 CST 2002

That is so incredibly awesome, wow, you are famous.  You have just achieved
instant notoriety (heh) at a design firm in Madison...  they do the website
for Wisconsin Film Fest, and had Mike and Mark in Madison for the opening...

just sent an email to a few of them there because we've watched American
Movie & Coven with the Planet kids (my boyfriend works there) and they are
suitably impressed...

~heather