[thechat] 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Thu Feb 7 17:02:00 CST 2002

I had to do a google search to find out who Kevin Bacon is.

I don't think I've seen any of his movies.

I  never saw Footloose but when I was 14 I saw Flash Dance and I
admit to wearing those sweatshirts that fell off one shoulder and yes
I did learn how to remove my bra through a sleeve.  And there was
this naughty scene with a lobster and Lee Ving played a sleazeball
club guy...

http://www.flash.net/~ving/

I'm just procrastinating and I wanted to crash the thread.

and no, I'm not sorry for wasting my time and yours.