[thechat] Olympics...

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Sun Feb 10 22:01:00 CST 2002

> > "Can run fast" should not be considered important in the
> selection process.
>
> Uh... it is the *Olympics* isaac.

I was talking about the identification of global leaders of the future...

> Could have been worse.  Could have been the Hyamsta Huntah.

No, that would've been better. At least that guy can present his enthusiasm
to the world in a manner remotely understandable.

One day, you will see a Cathy Freeman interview, and I *guarantee* that you
will cringe harder than you've ever cringed before. There are few more
horrifying experiences.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au