[thechat] David Hasselhoff

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Wed Feb 13 14:50:00 CST 2002

Erika Meyer wrote:

> I was wondering who David Hasselhoff is, so I plugged his name into
> google. (two  f's).  Wow, I didn't know he's the antichrist.

No, he's an /acteur, un producteur! un grand chanteur!/
http://hasselhoffsite.free.fr/anglais.htm

"David Hasselhoff is known as an excellent actor/producer, specially for
his prestations in TV show "Knight rider", "Baywatch" or "Baywatch
nights". But David is also a great singer from a long time."

> Good thing there's google to help me keep me current on this stuff...

> and dang, some people really watch too much TV...

You're current Erika? ;-)

> is there a 12-step program for that?

Yes. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=television+12-step+program
http://www.catholicity.com/cathedral/mccloskey/tvaddicts.html