[thechat] Re: authenticity

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Sun Feb 17 23:20:01 CST 2002

> Could you just clarify what would be gained by becoming an
> evolt.org member? I always presumed I was one because I am
> an (occasional) contributor to the evolt mailing List.

that'll do it, kevin -- that's sufficient

we definitely need to do something about our terminology, though

we use the word "member" to describe discussion list subscribers, people
who log on to the site to post articles or comments, people who have a free
member account, and eventually we will also use it to describe people who
can take part in official evolt.org votes (e.g. to elect the board of
directors)

rudy