[thechat] Madison Beervolt this Friday! (3/1/2002)

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at thermon.com
Tue Feb 26 08:10:01 CST 2002

If I remember, there is a group in Milwaukee, the Emerald Knights. One of
the top 20-25 in the world as I remember. I've been to Milwaukee for a
conference, one cold January week many years ago, got to go to a Bucks game
and a comedy club. If I remember we had to go through some mall or something
to get to the Bucks game.

Jay