[thechat] Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this?

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Wed Feb 27 14:33:01 CST 2002

> Don't go by me man, I'm not part of the herd. I *like* it when I have
> only linked to 1 or 2 of the top 40 on daypop or blogdex. If I have more
> I start to feel strange about it.

i know the feeling exactly

not strange, exactly, rather more pathetic

in fact, after posting a few popular links here on thechat a while back, i
lamented

    "see, these are items i would blog if i were a real blogger, but i
     swore to myself that on my site, which i do not really consider a
     true blog, i would not merely blog the same links that all the other
     bloggers are blogging, i would save my site for truly unique or
     original items -- quatsch of quality, as it were"

to which you replied

    "I think rudy, you're in what might be called 'blog denial.' ;-P"

and then you added

    "seriously though, I have the same issue of not wanting to be part
     of the pack. A simple exercise is to avoid any kind of quiz result"

with which i also agree

although an evolt quiz might be fun...

... but who'd be aardvark?

;o)