[thechat] friday, i hope

matthew garrett matthew.garrett at snet.net
Fri Mar 1 02:39:00 CST 2002

hey y'all,
i've been bustin' my behind all week (well, several weeks actually) on a
bunch of things, and have barely had the time to read any of that mail over
on thelist.

now that it's 3.30 in the morning, and i'm knocking off for the day, i
thought i'd share my favorite project so far this year. it's not perfect yet
(still missing some finishing touches) but it's there - just don't use
Opera, since i haven't tweaked for that yet.

don't be afraid, it's just a bunch of pictures.

http://www.matthewgarrett.biz

community - yay!

sharing - yay!

sleep - yay!