[thechat] friday, i hope

Tamara Abbey abbey at abbeyink.com
Fri Mar 1 13:57:01 CST 2002

At 01:42 PM 3/1/2002 -0600, Luther, Ron wrote:
>Hi Olly,
>

>I was out at lunch today looking over some digital cameras too.
>
>I *might* have the photo skills - but I certainly don't have the budget
>for an Olympus E-20N or comparable Nikon or Cannon.
>
>Any recomendations down in the sub $300 range?
>
>RonL.

Ron -- how about a Kodak at about $70?

There's a special going on right now at CompUSA (I think) that or maybe
Circuit City. They have it online at like $80 but I guess the in-store
registers are ringing it up even less. I learned about this just a day or
two ago from another list and dang, I wish I could get one now -- it's a
1.2 mp DC3200 I think -- I just couldn't bear to look much longer . . .