[thechat] Off on me hodilays [sic]

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Fri Mar 1 19:14:00 CST 2002

I guess you can image what it was like when I was all drunk and
wandering about the Gingerman in Austin with Amanda's little Evolt
stamp, and coming across a table of good God-fearing Texans, said
unto them:

"Have you been stamped by Evolt?"

And they looked upon me slightly shocked, and replied: "what?  Have
we been stamped by Evil?"  Thus forcing me to attempt an explanation.

In the end, they accepted the stamp of Evolt.

One thing I can say for the people of Austin:  they suffered us gracefully.

Erika