[thechat] Today is Doomsday

Joel Canfield Joel at spinhead.com
Fri Mar 1 23:41:00 CST 2002

>Joel Canfield wrote:
>
>> Hey, who's my competition?
>
>I know I read rudy. That is, when he sporadically updates. :-)
>
>    - Joe <http://artlung.com/blog/>

H'ray! Both of rudy's US readers live in the same city! Ooh; scary. Security
precaution: let's don't take the same plane anywhere. Tragedy could take
rudester's entire US audience in one fell swoop.

In other news - company's planning an informal debauch at The Field. I'll do
my best to turn it into a beervolt. They all know I'm crazy, and that I hang
out with disreputable types who drink like I do, so they'll be all for it.

joel spinhead saladman