[thechat] married computer nerds WAS: listiquette

Kath Kath at cyber-kat.com
Sat Mar 2 08:18:01 CST 2002

Another computer geek couple here!

My husband is the hardware man - PC guru - can fix anything guy.  I'm the
software junkie.

He got into fixing PC's just as I was starting to use them ( you can tell
this was a long time ago <g>.  I finally persuaded him to buy one for us.
He kept stalling because, "You'll use it for a little while and then it
will sit gathering dust." <g>  Ha!  Many years and many upgrades later, I'm
still at it.

We've got 2 laptops, 4 PC's (at the moment), a server and a full blown
network.  Did I mention there are just the two of us, and the cats - who
wish the PC's would go away, because with a keyboard in the way there's
less lap room.

When we first started out, he was not happy with the fact that I figured
out how to do enhanced batch files faster than he did.  We had a
competition going for awhile, but now we've settled along hardware and
software lines, and we're doing great!

Kath ...
Me --> www.cyber-kat.com
work --> www.winebow.com