[thechat] friday, i hope

Olly Hodgson gnarly at punkass.com
Sat Mar 2 12:59:01 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luther, Ron" <Ron.Luther at COMPAQ.com>
Subject: RE: [thechat] friday, i hope

> I was out at lunch today looking over some digital cameras too.
>
> I *might* have the photo skills - but I certainly don't have the budget
for an Olympus E-20N or comparable Nikon or Cannon.

> Any recomendations down in the sub $300 range?

I'm un the UK and I'm not sure what $300 equates to, besides everything
seems to be more expensive over here :-)

I quite like my Fuji FinePix 2200 (2.1mp, point and shoot or manual modes,
continuous shot, blah blah) but it has no optical zoom. I reccomed looking a
little bit further up their range (the 2400 and upward) - some friends of
mine have prodced some fantastic results with them.

HTH,

Olly.