[thechat] listiquette

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 16:03:01 CST 2002

--- Kristy Frey <kristenannfrey at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > kristy, go ahead and ask your questions, if
> anybody says anything negative
> > they'll have several people jump all over them in
> a new york minute

Would it be safe to ask a question about RCS vs. CVS?
We use ClearCase for most projects here, but we have
small sub-project (5-6 developers) and our beta-geek
hates CVS. Alpha-geek just wants something that works
and is under the impression (from beta-geek) that cvs
is worthless.

I did a search at evolt on cvs and got no hits; but I
don't want to ask if might start another holy war.

Terry