[thechat] Developers without websites?

David McCreath mccreath at ak.net
Tue Mar 5 16:51:00 CST 2002

Judah McAuley wrote:

 > I was curious to see how many people on this list *don't* have their
 > own personal website.  I've been doing web development for going on
 > 8 years now and I gave up on a personal site in 1996.

I've never been really successful at maintaining my own web site. I've
started a few times, but they all died on the vine. It's not really
critical to my work, since I'm not a freelancer.

In the past year, however, I have set up a group blog for some old
friends and myself (we all used to live in Austin and are now scattered
hither and yon) as well as blogs for everyone in my immediate family
(including my wife and me). Of course, everyone else involved in both
projects is more prolific at posting than I am. :)

David