[thechat] Developers without websites?

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Tue Mar 5 16:59:01 CST 2002

> > And for those that do have a site, do you do it for yourself?  To
> > communicate with others?  Do you worry about keeping it current?

Yes, yes and yes...
It's about 15 months old and shows it. Worse, the code is starting to show
it. Am soooo itchy to just jam on the redesign... (not enough time in the
day). and I'm splitting up the personal from the professional stuff. The new
professional one will be in Flash -- since my current position doesn't call
for it, it's a good way to stretch and flex those skills.

I don't have a lot of visitors/regulars, and I'd do the site without them,
but I've met some cool people through it, and that's neat....

Anyhoo.....

Miriam

--
http://www.dynagirl.com