[thechat] Developers without websites?

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Tue Mar 5 17:05:00 CST 2002

On 04:36 PM 3/5/2002, Judah McAuley said to me:
>And for those that do have a site, do you do it for yourself?

Plug: <http://members.evolt.org/OKolzig37/beta/index.php>

Well, it started out that way.  And it was a good excuse for a while, but
then lots of people started coming (and giving me encouragement, you know
who you are :)

>To communicate with others?

Kind of.  I just post whatever I find interesting.  It's also good for
venting, because I don't get to vent among my peers very often. :)

>Do you worry about keeping it current?

Yes.  But more for me, not for the users.  I hate seeing sites not being
updated, so I try to keep my sites updated often.

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

     If you save the world too often, it begins to expect it.