[thechat] Developers without websites?

Kath Kath at cyber-kat.com
Tue Mar 5 18:59:01 CST 2002

At 02:36 PM 3/5/02 -0800, you wrote:
>I was curious to see how many people on this list *don't* have their own
>personal website.

LOL - I don't have a site - I have an empire <bg>

I started in 1995 with this Victorian house concept (recipes in the
kitchen, stories in the library, essays in the parlor, toys in the
playroom, etc).  The NJ Devils hockey team won the Stanley Cup in 1995, so
I also built a fan site.  Then I got involved in Highlander fandom, and I
made a Highlander site, and so on and so on <g>

I redid the house site eons ago and finally got tired of seeing it look
shabby, so I just have one page up with links to the recipes, etc.  The NJ
Devils site is my Flash play ground - nothing really exciting - short intro
and a nav bar.

Highlander site is pretty bad with some FP experiments and a frames test
<g>  I'd take it down, but the episode guide and the fan fiction still get
a lot of hits.

I'm working on remodeling the house and it will make another appearance one
of these days.  I've got a link to my blog to keep visitors entertained (I
hope) while they wait.

If you're interested, you can check it out at the Cyber Kat addy in my sig.

Kath ...
Me --> www.cyber-kat.com
work --> www.winebow.com