[thechat] Developers without websites?

Andrew Shiel ashiel at sportsinteraction.com
Wed Mar 6 09:40:00 CST 2002

At 07:25 06/03/2002 -0800, Joel Canfield wrote:
>Anyone else NOT have internet access, either at work or at home? Curiouser
>and curiouser . . .

   Due to the godawful state of Ireland's infrastructure, and the fact that
all our access is metered, I only have access sometimes at home, and even
then I have to keep an eye on the clock.

   There was one company who were doing unmetered access at offpeak times,
but they stopped because "people were using it too much".

   So I *almost* don't have access at home, and due to the aforementioned
infrastructure, sometimes don't at all.

   Drew.

Drew Shiel                               webmaster at swiftpay.com