[thechat] You Muppet!

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Thu Mar 7 11:15:00 CST 2002

I, too, started out as the Sveedish Cheff.  But I was not happy with
that result.

So I quickly manipulated a couple of answers and became...

ANIMAL!

which is kind of silly because in becoming Animal I changed my music
pref from punk to techno which hardly makes sense.  But Animal is
probably my favorite muppet next to that guy with the floaty hair
that plays guitar and that blond stoner chick.

A couple more quick manipulations, (especially in the food category)
and I got the muppet I wanted to be, the muppet I feel like today...

Courtney Love!

wait... no... I mean...

Miss Piggy!

HEEEY YAH!