[thechat] networking fun and a stupid question

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Sun Mar 10 00:53:01 CST 2002

If no slot, then you can't install a NIC card.
Is there a USB port? If so, you can buy a USB 10/100 connector.
CompUSA etc. will have what you need and it won't be to pricey. I don't think
you'll find a way to use the modem as a net connection.

If not, you're really going to have to free up a slot of some kind. Sorry.

-Hugh