[thechat] winXP vs. win2000

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Tue Mar 12 16:47:00 CST 2002

> or less back to normal, but i have one question -- i've been
> using pc's since the mid-80's, and HOW COME I STILL DON'T
> KNOW THIS SHIT??

cause you haven't dealt with them (PCs) on this level for any length of
time?

It's the only thing I can think of

> the stress level, when you're dealing with something you know
> very little about, is quite high

like when I was shopping for furniture last year

like when I was shopping for stereo equipment last year

my brain was going to pop, multiple times, from the headache.

fun

ya gots it working, though, that's a good thing =)

dex