[thechat] microsoft rant (part 2)

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usashs.com
Fri Mar 15 12:17:00 CST 2002

It says you are missing two security patches:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q311401

and

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q300845

The first is the post-SP2 security rollup package and incorprates many fixes
at once; the second is a java applet fix.

FWIW, the hfnetchk link you posted worked fine.

.Salvatore