[thechat] microsoft rant (part 2)

Ron White ronwhite at members.evolt.org
Sun Mar 17 13:52:00 CST 2002

Well, I personally spend about 99% of my time using my 'puter, the other 1%
applying updates. The fact still holds that if there were more macs than Win
boxen in use YOU would be spending more time running patches because there
would be more people trying to find holes to exploit in the system...

Ron White

Ron, I know you're jealous, but please, try to contain yourself. ;-P

Puh-freakin-leaze, I've used Macs and I didn't enjoy the experience... Had
way more problems with them than I've ever had with M$ systems...

More information about the thechat mailing list