[thechat] microsoft rant (part 3)

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Sun Mar 17 21:38:00 CST 2002

I was just using that as an example that, if you don't know you're missing
something, then you don't mind it....

And if I remember correctly, my iMac won't let you do anything else while
it's installing some new software...

Anyway, enough of mac ranting... they just get on my nerves, but I can
understand why some people would like them. It's just not for me. I hate
them and they hate me back just as strongly :)