[thechat] Photos from a weekend at Parson's Beach

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Mon Mar 18 22:58:00 CST 2002

At 03:54 PM 3/17/2002, you typed:
>Took 3 days off and went to Parson's Beach on Yorke Peninsula. 2-3 hour
>drive from Adelaide.
><snip>
>
>Here are 18 photos for anyone interested (no fishing photos, I promise!):
>http://members.evolt.org/isaac/photos/parsons/

Wow, Isaac, how spectacular! Your photos are absolutely breathtaking. And
those colors are amazing.

I'd love to start a resource of wonderful photo galleries like yours. Since
you posted it here, does that mean it would be OK if I linked to it for the
general public? Just let me know.

Gorgeous, Isaac. Wish I could have been there to see this all in person,
that's for sure! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Warmly,
Shirley

Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.,  SKDesigns  mailto:skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Website Design, Development      http://www.skdesigns.com/