[thechat] Economics

Kristy Frey kristenannfrey at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 13:30:00 CST 2002

>   The evolt organization
>    You have two cows.  They produce fabulous milk, and you give it away.
>    People line up from all over the world to get evolt milk.  But somebody
>    has to pay to keep feeding the cows.  A hat is passed, and comes back
>    with seventeen dollars and four cents.  [ to be continued ... ]

Maybe its time for a Pledge-a-thon

Maybe some challenges need to be made - something along the
lines of "If 10 other people give at least $10, I'll give $100"

I'm serious.
I'd want proof that 10 others give, since that's what the challenge would be all about.
I wonder how we could make that work....

=====