[thechat] microsoft rant, part 5

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Thu Mar 21 16:09:00 CST 2002

At 01:39 PM 3/21/2002, you typed:
>the last reason i'm still using internet explorer is the google toolbar
>
>once that's available in mozilla, i'm switching over

As much as I like the google toolbar, for me that's still not enough reason
to use IE as my default browser. Then again, I'd go nuts with those windows
popping up, the vulnerabilities, etc. (especially after my ISP's servers
got eaten by the Nimda virus last September especially).

So while I like many features of IE, including the google toolbar, I'm one
of the smaller percentages, it seems, who only uses it for checking sites
and for getting into sites that Opera's less-than-desirable DOM support
won't yet open. Opera has a google search built into it, which is great,
but it doesn't have all the goodies of the google toolbar, either.

Warmly,
Shirley

Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.,  SKDesigns  mailto:skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Website Design, Development      http://www.skdesigns.com/