[thechat] While we're braggin'

David A. McLean damclean at dwcreative.com
Tue Mar 26 01:41:00 CST 2002

Since isaac was sharing, I almost forgot.  Good news from my genes...

My Dad's cousin (Steve MacLean, yes, the spelling is different) was recently
announced as the next Canadian Astronaut in space.  This will be his second
mission.  He will be a passenger on Space Shuttle Endeavour in April of 2003
on STS-115.  He last flew in October of 1992 on STS-52.

I went and saw the last launch, but don't know if I'll be able to make it
for this one (or be invited for that matter...)

Here's a URL for you:
<http://www.space.gc.ca/whatsnew/releases/pressrel/2002/020225.asp>

That's all from me.

-d