[thechat] FW: IQ tests

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Wed Mar 27 14:13:05 CST 2002

John Handelaar wrote:

> About 3 panels later he finally twigs: "Ah, you mean
> zose ouanqueres oo lark doing purrzels?"

This took me several minutes to figure out. Then I laughed for several
minutes.

It should be part of the vocabulary test.

(On which I scored 143! I think it's all a big gimmick to get you to
give 'em money; maybe they have it set to score, say, every 3rd test
above the limit.

Anyone check out the membership benefits? For your lifetime enrollment
fee of $50, you have the right to write for them, and may be considered
for their "think tank". Ummm... I generally expect people to pay *me* to
use my brain.)

--

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net