[thechat] meta name=generator

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Thu Mar 28 10:05:01 CST 2002

somebody saw my meta tag!!  (yeah, i was ego surfing again -- hey, i don't
have access to my log files, which is where i'd prefer to burn my analytical
brain cycles... and i'm not busy, got no email coming in now, interlog is
fucked again [*])

              content="WebHackerPro(tm) Version 5.937" />

http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/jintrick/Personal/foreign_css.html

looks like a collection of links to html and css examples, plus a few
unusual meta tags like mine --

rudy

[*] interlog's mail server is hosed again <sigh />, with some emails
duplicated many times, others held for a day or two... it's been awful since
monday, and now they say it'll take until tomorrow to fix
(http://www.ca.inter.net/en/network/index.php)