[thechat] Astigmata

Robin Hastings robin at rhastings.net
Thu Apr 4 15:56:00 CST 2002

Ha! I've got you both beat. My contact lens prescription is -3.75 -4.25.
I got glasses when I was younger too (5th grade) but switched to
contacts before I went to college. I just couldn't get that old rhyme
outta my head: "Boys don't make passes at girls who wear glasses"...

Robin Hastings
robin at rhastings.net
www.rhastings.net