[thechat] Bush talking out of his ass again...

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Thu Apr 4 19:06:01 CST 2002

"The storms of violence cannot go on," Bush said. "Enough is enough."

Oh.  Now there's been enough violence in the Middle East.  We were
waiting for the right moment apparently and now the wine is officially
of drinking age.  I'm glad that we waited until it was full and robust.

And when, exactly, is the U.S. going to stop its "storms of violence"?
It seems to me like its a difficult task to try and mix duplicity and
ignorance and turn it into moral authority.

The storm of violence I have to deal with right now is the churning bile
in my stomach.

Off to calm the storm with bitterness and IPA.

Judah