[thechat] Astigmata

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Fri Apr 5 00:04:01 CST 2002

> Folks, take care of your eyes. Get annual exams. You only get 2.

What, exams? ;p

Oh, eyyyes.

And you're telling me now? After I wore my first pair of hard contact lenses
for 2 years without cleaning them? Including a few of those drunken
5-days-straight-without-taking-them-out sessions? And then slipped into my
current cycle of wearing 2-week disposables for 6 months each?

Yes, I'm a lazy idiot. No, I don't deserve my eyes.

But *one day* I'm going to make some cash as a case study in the
optometrists clinic for "how not to do it". Maybe.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au