[thechat] Site announcement soft of

JCanfield at magisnetworks.com JCanfield at magisnetworks.com
Wed Apr 10 18:11:09 CDT 2002

Not even a site check, but I'll listen if ya wanna say something -

I've been working on a music blog, and intending to get the look and feel
done before I told anyone about it. That might take some time, so I've
decided to bare my soul and share it with y'all.

http://egbdf.info <http://egbdf.info>

I'm interested in anything you have to say about it, but especially if
anything appears broken. It's a work in progress, so it's farther from
perfection than might be desired.

Anyone know if music clips in the context of a review are acceptable use
under US copyright law, as I believe textual excerpts are in a book review?

joel