[thechat] Outlook2000 (the Office XP version) trouble

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Thu Apr 11 09:14:00 CDT 2002

Hi

I've recently upgraded to the officeXP version of Outlook 2000 from the
ordinary Outlook 2000 and I'm getting two really annoying problems.

1.  is that it sometimes fails to delete messages of the server, when
collecting them (either that or lots of people are sending duplicate
messages!)

2.  is that although I've set up rules to *move* messages to folders,
sometimes it just copies the message and leaves a copy in the inbox.

Anyone recognise these?  Anyone know or have seen any solutions?  I've
tried Google, but either too much or too little information when I do a
search on Outlook problems!

Any help, gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

Tony

--
If you're suffering from email overload, check out NEO:
http://www.caelo.com/a/rl.php3?i=3NTVV