[thechat] women and men

s t e f notabene at members.evolt.org
Sat Apr 13 11:00:00 CDT 2002

<who="rudy" when="11:17 13/04/02 -0400">
>"do these jeans make my ass look too big?"
>"honey, i don't think the jeans have anything to do with it"
>
>it is better to have loved and lost, than never to have lost at all
>
>thus spaketh the guy who, after four tries, has sworn that his next live-in
>relationship will be completely different, oh yes indeed
>
>heh

Hehe. My mate (as the guy says) plays Quake, surfs more than me, hates it
when I begin on code and servers. Drinks more beer than me and is very
feminine at the same time. Hmm. Maybe I'll keep her after all ;-)

Seriously now, what I've found a real couple-prolongator (doh!) is: talk,
talk, talk. We're plain oin numerous subjects, and most of the time trying
to say "what I say is really what I mean and not implying whatsoever you'd
deduct from what I say". Works nice so far.

... and then stef talks about karma, and his lovely girlfriend wonders what
she's doing with him ;-)))