[thechat] chatchatchat

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Mon Apr 15 10:01:00 CDT 2002

On 11:19 AM 4/13/2002, Garrett Coakley said to me:
> > Anybody goes there, sometimes?
>
>I used to be in there quite a bit but I've slacked off over the past few
>months. Been known to pop up more often in the past few weeks though.

Yeah, me too...except for the past few weeks bit. :)

I've been *really* slacking off lately.  Most online things have had to
take a back seat to real life again.

Wow, it's worse than I thought.  I didn't have a single post to thelist
last week. =:o
<http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20020408/author.html>

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/