[thechat] Lucas' inspiration for Star Wars?

Nicole P nicole at parrot.ca
Mon Apr 15 12:58:01 CDT 2002

Mind you, Anakin's mom.. aka Luke's grandmother, will be....
huh.. should I say it???

Contact me off list if you want the spoiler, and if you don't know it
already ;-)

Or you could watch Troops http://www.theforce.net/theater/shortfilms/troops/
for an alternate way for Beru and Owen's demises.

Worth the download :)

Nicole