[thechat] Classics of the web!

Bob Davis bobdavis at mac.com
Mon Apr 15 15:30:00 CDT 2002

On 4/15/02 2:58 PM, "Ben Dyer" <ben_dyer at imaginuity.com> wrote:

> On 01:20 PM 4/15/2002, Ben Dyer said to me:
>> I know there are many more in my brain, but I'm not functioning on all
>> cylinders today.
>
> Oh yeah, the incredibly stupid Stinky Meat Project.  I forgot about that.
> And What's in Jeremy's Wallet?

And, if we're going to get *very* classic, you have to include

Find the Spam:

http://www.smalltime.com/findthespam.html

(buddy of mine knows the dude who did this originally)

 microwave peeps and other food experiments

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~irving/bunnies/index.html
http://www.sci.tamucc.edu/~pmichaud/toast/

the Netscape Fishcam (used to be able to hit alt+f to get the fishcam)

There are some cool old things at jwz's links page.

http://www.jwz.org/bookmarks.html

bob