[thechat] Amiga emulator? Instant Music?

Olly gnarly at punkass.com
Tue Apr 16 03:57:00 CDT 2002

WinUAE and AimgaInABox (veryverygood, http://aiab.emuunlim.com IIRC)

> I'd be interested to know if you have a copy of EA's Instant Music
> (which ran under Workbench 1.1 if I remember right) ...

Is that the same thing as EA's Deluxe Music? No, I dont have it, but its
bound to be floating around the 'net somewhere. UAE uses ADF files so a
google for "Amiga ADF EA Instant Music" is bound to turn up something.
Theres also loads of forums and things where people may be able to help.

> I have these old instant music files I've been dying to revisit after,
> oh, 15 years.

I know all about that sort of thing. I was SO happy when they released
OctaMED SoundStudio on the PC, but it just wasnt the same :-(

BTW, the PowerPC native OS4.0 is (allegedly) just around the corner.

Olly (spent most of yesterday playing with the Amiga Emulator again :-).