[thechat] helping each other find jobs

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Mon Apr 22 21:21:00 CDT 2002

what with seb getting severed today, and miriam moaning about her rut, i'm
wondering if we shouldn't do more to keep an eye out for each other

post what you're looking for and maybe we can start helping each other

if anybody sees a data architect or sql guru job, either telecommuting or
located in toronto, please let me know

here's a page i stumbled across, none of these jobs fit me (they seem to be
quite high caliber), but perhaps someone else...

  Human-Computer Interaction Resource Network
  Job Bank
  http://www.hcirn.com/jobs/index.html

most of them are in california, it appears (what's a razorfish?)

speaking of california, marlene, what up with google?

oh, and speaking of google...  have all you bored and out of work people
signed up to be google researchers yet?  it can't hurt to pick up a few
bucks answering questions -- http://answers.google.com

rudy