[thechat] helping each other find jobs

Joel Canfield Joel at spinhead.com
Tue Apr 23 02:17:01 CDT 2002

>They contacted me a couple days ago (I'd have written to say
>but I was frantically trying to get out the door for the
>weekend) and said they'd decided not to go forward with me.

What's going on here? If there are this many talented people in our group
who are looking for work, who's getting the jobs?

Honest; when we start spending some of the $40 mil we just got
(http://www.magisnetworks.com) and can bring in more web/tech bodies, guess
where *I'll* be looking? Think I'm gonna recommend some stranger? We just
found a consultant to do the code for our new site (might bring him in
permanent-like) and guess where he came from? Yup; evolt.org lurker.

Man I hope this takes off soon.

joel