[thechat] Minis in SoCal?

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 19:44:00 CDT 2002

In the last week I've seen two billboards for Minis
and today I saw what appeared to be a brand-new one
on the way to work. Am I just out of touch here? Did
everybody but me know they had a marketing campaign
in the US starting up? I could have seen it if it had
happened during Mr. Bean's heyday, but why now? heh,
maybe answered my own question!

Terry

er, that's Mini Coopers. Minicoopers? Mini-Coopers?
them little cars like Mr. Bean drives, y'know?