[thechat] Minis in SoCal?

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Tue Apr 23 22:36:01 CDT 2002

Quackamoe wrote:
> In the last week I've seen two billboards for Minis
> and today I saw what appeared to be a brand-new one
> on the way to work. Am I just out of touch here? Did
> everybody but me know they had a marketing campaign
> in the US starting up? I could have seen it if it had
> happened during Mr. Bean's heyday, but why now? heh,
> maybe answered my own question!

You must have missed it on thelist.  The foks who did miniusa.com are
evoltistas.  There was a sitecheck request a few months back and it got
a fair amount of feedback that they have since incorporated.

Can't remember who on thelist did it and too tired to search the archives.

A long weekend of Rally and now a soccer game have completely wiped me
out.  But its a good tired.

Enjoy,
Judah