[thechat] Journey Within

Joel Canfield Joel at spinhead.com
Tue Apr 23 23:59:00 CDT 2002

>>a review of a new Shirley Kaiser album by Joel Canfield
>>http://egbdf.info/index.asp?LogID=19
>>
>>community news?
>>
>>i learned of this not from either of these splendid evoltians -- they
>>must be too shy, dunno why -- but rather via meryl's notes
>>http://www.meryl.net/blog/
>
><blushing and feet shuffling>
>Gosh, Rudy, you're sweet to bring this up. :-)

I sent it; I really did.

I am the black hole of e-mail. Watch, as I walk past your ISP's bunker your
e-mail will join mine in Valhalla.

I sent a mention of my review of Ms. Shirley's album to thechat from my work
address eleven hours ago. It apparently stopped to have a pint with
Shirley's message (those two have had a thing going on for some time now)
and they're probably too plastered to finish the trip.

Honest I did. I like bragging as much as the next guy.

thanks rudester. Wait; wasn't your mail broken before? And now, *yours* is
working, and *mine* is broken?