[thechat] marlene, your site appears to be down

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Wed Apr 24 20:50:02 CDT 2002

sorry for the intrusion, i wasn't sure where to send this

marlene, your site appears to be down

"could not connect to remote server" -- digitizethis.com

do we have a list of emergency emails? (using the word "emergency" loosely
here)

i have a "rolodex" of sites i check frequently (very similar to ben's list
down the right side of http://members.evolt.org/OKolzig37/, except mine's on
my browser home page which is on my c-drive) but no similar list of emails

what do you guys think of taking the concept of
http://members.evolt.org/members.php a bit further -- revise it into
something like a blog rolodex for evolt members, maybe divided into
daily/weekly/occasional(*), with email addresses in case one of us notices
an outage, etc.

(*) my daily reads include joe, shirley, ben, miriam, and dan -- are there
any others i should be looking at more frequently than weekly?

rudy