[thechat] Photoshop7

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Thu Apr 25 17:54:00 CDT 2002

At 05:16 AM 4/25/2002, Norman typed:

>At 02:22 AM 4/25/2002, Shirley wrote:
>>At 02:15 AM 4/23/2002, Martin typed:
>>
>>>... has arrived!
>>>
>>>I'm so excited!
>>>
>>>Cheers
>>>Martin
>>>(not having to boot into OS9 ever again)
>>
>>My order has been shipped but hasn't arrived at my doorstep quite yet. I
>>can hardly wait, as the reviews of its new features sound so good. With my
>>web design work, I live in Photoshop and HomeSite.... both are nearly
>>always open along with a couple of browsers and Eudora, of course.
>>
>>I'd love to hear what you think of it, Martin. :-)
>>
>>Warmly,
>>Shirley
>
>Installed mine last week, upgrading from 5.5.  So far it looks pretty good;
>they have moved a few tools (probably for the better), but it looks like
>money well spent.

Ah, wonderful. Good to hear. I'm upgrading from 6.01. I'm especially
curious to try the new healing brush and the file browsing capability. Back
in February I checked out a bunch of reviews when Adobe was announcing it
<http://www.brainstormsandraves.com/2002_02_24_archive.shtml#10125411> so I
read a bunch then. I look forward to trying everything.

>  Hey, Shirley, you just described my set up: Photoshop 7,
>HomeSite 4.5, and Eudora 5.1 plus IE6, NS6, NS 4.7, Opera 6, and WebTV.
>
>Norman
>www.craftedsolutions.com

Ah, what's that saying about great minds thinking alike? <chuckle> Yep,
I've got an almost identical thing going as you except I'm using HomeSite
5.0 now rather than HomeSite 4.5, and I also use Mozilla 0.9.9, and both
Opera 5 and 6. I don't keep all these browsers open all the time, though,
(Opera 6 is my main default browser), but I've got them just a click away,
and some others, too, for all the cross-browser checking. Big help.

Fun stuff, Norman. :-)

Warmly,
Shirley

Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.,  SKDesigns  mailto:skaiser1 at skdesigns.com